G. Schirmer, Inc./Associated Music Publishers (AMP)
The Music Sales Group of Companies
G. Schirmer, Inc./AMP seeks a full-time rental agent for its rental department in Chester, NY (located 60 miles north of New York City).
- DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- Handle customer inquiries
- Process and invoice music rental orders via e-mail and Schirmer's online rental system.
- Update and troubleshoot rental orders via phone and e-mail.
- Provide technical assistance to customers with the company's online rental system.
- Generate monthly rental reports for submission to performing rights societies.
- Generate daily sales reports.
- DESIRED SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in Music or Arts Administration/Leadership.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the orchestral repertoire.
- Familiarity with HLMSW (Hire Library Management System for Windows) and Zinfonia preferred.
- Deadline and task-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written customer service skills.
- Ability to reevaluate daily priorities and workload.
Competitive salary, comprehensive health care program, and 401(K) offered.
Please submit resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com and kindly include 'Rental Agent' in the e-mail subject field. No phone calls, please.
Music Sales Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, gender, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
G. Schirmer/AMP, part of the Music Sales Group international music publishing network, is the oldest continuously active North American music publisher. In addition to publishing celebrated composers of the past, G. Schirmer represents works by many of the most important creators from the 20th and 21st centuries, and continues to be a driving force in the dissemination of serious music composition — creating a vehicle for gifted composers to communicate their art and enabling American music to be heard across the globe.