Promotion Administrator - The Music Sales Group
29th June 2015
Central London, W1T 3LJ
The Music Sales Group, one of the world's leading publishing companies, is recruiting a Promotion Administrator. Our publishing houses include Chester Music, Novello & Co, G Schirmer, AMP, Edition Wilhelm Hansen, UME and Leduc, with living composers including Judith Weir, Joby Talbot, Ludovico Einaudi, Esa-Pekka Salonen, Bryce Dessner, Richard Reed Parry, Hauschka, Tarik O'Regan, Thea Musgrave, Tan Dun, Kaija Saariaho, Peter Maxwell Davies, Paul Mealor, Philip Glass and many others. Some highlights of the back catalogue repertoire are works by Igor Stravinsky, Francis Poulenc, Samuel Barber, Malcolm Arnold, Witold Lutosławski, Richard Rodney Bennett and John Tavener.
1. To provide general administrative support for members of the Promotion Department.
2. To carry out PA duties for the Director of Music Sales Creative.
3. To assist with the production of promotional print (both digital and physical) for the department.
4. To act as first point of contact for the department.
5. To promote the music of composers published by the Music Sales Group to the classical music marketplace both locally and world-wide.
Successful candidate will have
1. An academic qualification in music
2. Understanding of the music industry
3. Excellent written English and communication skills
4. First class interpersonal skills
5. Meticulous attention to detail
6. Ability to prioritise multiple workloads to differing deadlines
7. Working use of Microsoft Office and social media
8. Previous experience of working in an arts office environment preferable
20-22K, depending on experience
How to apply
Please send an up-to-date CV, with a covering letter explaining your suitability for the position, to:
Music Sales Limited 14-15 Berners Street
Contact email: email@example.com
Closing date: 10th July